Free Shipping for orders over $69


Best Supplements for Menopause Symptoms in Canada 

The Menopause Foundation of Canada reports that 95% of Canadian women experience menopausal symptoms. Our colleagues suspect the other 5 percent must be doing something special to avoid being looped into the majority. Of course, this select few may be on a dietary regime that includes consuming natural health products that ease the psychological and physiological symptoms of menopause. You suspect the same, which is why you’ve gone online to search “best supplements for menopause symptoms” within Canada. You’ve arrived at the right place.

With extensive experience in matching women to natural health products that solve various lifestyle-altering concerns, we have identified two products that have become well-known for their capacity to alleviate menopausal symptoms. It just so happens that they both come from one of the most trusted supplement brands in Canada. Below is a breakdown of the two Metagenics products that menopausal women should add to their health and wellness plan today. Let’s review!

Two Powerful Metagenics Products Women Across Canada Turn to for Relief from the Symptoms of Menopause

Metagenics Licorice Plus

Best Supplements for Menopause Symptoms Canada - Licorice Plus

The primary ingredient is right there in the name of this top supplement for managing the symptoms of menopause. Research shows licorice root extract contains compounds that activate estrogen receptors to boost levels of estrogen in the body. This is precisely what you want to happen during menopause because as your estrogen levels drop, hot flashes are triggered without intervention. By supplementing your diet with licorice root extract, you can help counteract the most common symptom of the menopausal transition.

In addition to licorice root, the success of this Metagenics product is further rooted in its inclusion of Ashwagandha. Also known as winter cherry, Ashwagandha has been used in traditional Eastern medicine for centuries, including in mitigating menopausal symptoms. Modern research backs this application. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies have found that it is a safe and effective option to relieve mild to moderate climacteric symptoms during perimenopause in women.

If the above isn’t enough, note that this supplement also contains a herbal extract blend that includes Rehmannia and Chinese Yam. Studies show that supplementation of the former improves postmenopausal obesity, while the latter may help balance estrogen levels.

Buy Metagenics Licorice Plus today at InnerGood Canada.

Metagenics Estrovera

Best Supplements for Menopause Symptoms Canada - Estrovera

Perhaps the best-known supplement of its kind in Canada is Metagenics Estrovera. We have covered this natural health product extensively in the past, and it has been so well received by Canadian women that we must reference it once again for your benefit. 

Heralded as the ultimate all-in-one relief for all menopause symptoms, the product employs a compound extracted from the roots of Rheum rhaponticum, more recognizably known as false rhubarb. It has been used right here in Canada for over two decades to alleviate menopause-related anxiety and hot flashes in addition to improving the health state and general well-being. View more on this well-studied and well-established Metagenics product in our feature right here. Otherwise, you may simply click the following link to buy Metagenics Estrovera today at InnerGood Canada.

If you have any further questions about Canada’s top supplements for menopause symptoms or want to inquire about how to qualify for discounts and FREE shipping, contact InnerGood.

*Disclaimer: Always consult with your physician before taking any health supplement. 

Share this article:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *