Inner Good’s goal is to be number 1 in customer service across Canada. If you are at all displeased with your purchase for any reason, you may return your unused items for refund or replacement. All returns must be authorized by Inner Good prior to receipt. Refund or replacement requests must be made within 30 day of purchase. Authorized returns and replacements are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged by calling Customer Service at 1-844-466-3939. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original Inner Good Receipt.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Inner Good. Products must be in salable condition to be considered for restocking. Freight and restocking fees may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Schedule listed below. Product must be returned within 60 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than two months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by law*.
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of landing and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Inner Good of any damages in transit or product shortages within five (5) business days of receipt, or Inner Good shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement. Contact Inner Good Customer Service at 1-844-466-3939 to report damages or shortages.
Products Shipped in Error by Inner Good
Customer must notify Inner Good of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Inner Good are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of an Inner Good error may be returned at Inner Good’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
|Return from Date of Invoice||Re-stocking fee|
|0 – 30 Days||$5 minimum + Freight|
|31 – 60 Days||$15 minimum + Freight|
*Inner Good follows the governing Pharmacy laws within the province of British Columbia.