JELONET Paraffin Gauze Dressing | Smith & Nephew | 7409 | 10cm x 10cm | Box of 100
JELONET Paraffin Gauze Dressing
Smith & Nephew 7409 | Size: 10 x 10 cm | Box of 100
JELONET is a paraffin gauze dressing
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Comprehensive size range
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
JELONET is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying
JELONET is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice
JELONET is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!