INTRASITE Conformable Hydrogel Dressing | Smith & Nephew | 66000325 | 10cm x 20cm | Box of 10
INTRASITE Conformable Hydrogel Wound Dressing
Smith & Nephew 66000325 | Size: 10 x 20 cm | Box of 10
INTRASITE Conformable is a conformable hydrogel dressing which combines the advantages of INTRASITE Gel with a non-woven dressing to aid in the gentle packing of deep, open or undermined wounds. The non-woven substrate ensures the gel remains in close contact with the entire wound surface. It is suitable for use in necrotic, sloughy and granulating wounds, and helps create a moist wound environment to facilitate healing.
- Contains INTRASITE Gel
- Non-woven dressing
- Easy-peel pack
Debriding and Desloughing Action
- INTRASITE Conformable contains INTRASITE Gel which has a gentle yet effective debriding and desloughing action. The gel rehydrates necrotic tissue and absorbs slough and wound exudate.
- Fluid handling properties reduce the frequency of dressing changes and increase cost effectiveness.
- INTRASITE Conformable helps to create and maintain a moist wound environment. The presence of INTRASITE Gel helps to prevents adherence to the wound surface, allowing easy dressing changes without damaging fragile new granulation tissue.
- INTRASITE Conformable is safe for use throughout the wound healing process.
- The non-woven dressing is both soft and conformable – conforming easily to awkward wound shapes and keeping the gel where it is needed (in contact with the wound surface).
Convenient and ready to use
- INTRASITE Conformable is convenient and ready to use, offering an alternative delivery system for INTRASITE Gel. The easy-peel pack is customer friendly and allows aseptic application.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!