Smith & Nephew 20341 | ACTICOAT 7 Silver-Coated Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing
ACTICOAT 7 Silver-Coated Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing
Smith & Nephew 20341 | Size: 5 x 5 cm | Box of 5
An antimicrobial dressing utilizing advanced silver technology to help create an optimal wound environment.
- Rayon/polyester core helps manage moisture level.
- Silver-coated high-density polyethylene mesh facilitates the passage of silver through the dressing.
- The nanocrystalline coating of pure silver delivers antimicrobial barrier activity within 30 minutes – faster than other forms of silver.
- ACTICOAT’s antimicrobial technology is able to produce silver-coated polyethylene films that can release an effective concentration of silver over several days. Thus, as silver ions are consumed, additional silver is released from the dressing to provide an effective antimicrobial barrier. This patented silver-based antimicrobial technology can be applied to a wide range of medical devices including wound dressings. This technology was first applied to burn wound dressings because burns present a very severe risk of infection.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!