InterDry Ag Textile Sheets by Coloplast Canada | Coloplast 7910 | 10″ X 144″ (25cm X 366cm) | Box of 1
available between $100.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
InterDry by Coloplast
Coloplast 7910 | Area size: 10″ x 144″ | 1 – Each
InterDry® is a moisture-wicking fabric with antimicrobial silver. It provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days, reducing Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermis, Psedomonas aeruginosa and Candida albicans.
- Effectively manages the complications associated with skin folds and skin-to-device contact areas
- Helps manage the symptoms associated with intertriginous dermatitis such as maceration, erythema, erosion, itching/burning, odour and pain
- Wicks and translocates moisture
- Silver within the textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days
How to use Interdry
Since InterDry® comes perforated, it is easy to cut. Cut to fit the Interdry Sheet to match the skin fold or area you would like to treat.
Interdry Application for Skin Folds (Day 1):
- Cleanse skin folds with no-rinse cleanser. Pat dry.
- Cut a length of sheet to fit the fold, add an additional 5 cm or more to create a ‘tail’.
- Lay the sheet into the base of the skin fold, smooth it into the skin fold to remove any creases.
- Secure sheet into place as appropriate. Write the current date on the exposed piece of fabric.
Interdry for Radiation Skin Reaction (Day 1):
- Cleanse and moisturize the skin area as directed by Oncology Radiation care team. Ensure that the area is dry.
- Cut a length of sheet to cover the affected area.
- Lay the sheet over the area, smooth to remove creases.
- Secure the sheet into place as appropriate.
- Write the current date the sheet.
Application – Days 2, 3, 4
Remove the InterDry sheet daily and cleanse the skin with cleanser e.g., no-rinse; pat dry. Assess skin condition daily to monitor healing.
Reposition same sheet as directed above. A single piece can be re-used unless soiled with urine, feces or excessive perspiration.
Application – Day 5
Discard the sheet and apply new sheet, if needed.
Watch the Interdry Instructional Video by Coloplast
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!