Coloplast 14070 | Fistula and Wound Management System
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Fistula and Wound Management System
Coloplast 14070 | Pouch size: Maxi | No Filter | Box of 3
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is an all-in-one pouching system to manage abdominal fistulas, providing patients with a comfortable solution while saving nurses time.
Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System – The solution includes a long-lasting adhesive, wound tracing sheet, removable lid, drain port and a clamp
- Double-layer adhesive – flexible and long lasting, and protects the skin from drainage
- Tracing guide – designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
- Removable lid – flexible and easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses access to dress wounds
- Holds up to 2000ml
- Long tubing allows nurses to find the right length for bed drainage
- Can be easily cut
Flexible lids – Each system contains one flexible lid, extra lids can be ordered separately
- Easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses to dress wounds
- Available in mini, midi and maxi sizes
Drain port – Each system contains one drain port, extra drain ports can be ordered separately
- Drain port can be easily applied to the lid to allow for catheter insertion
- See instructions for use on correct way to apply the drain port
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!