Coloplast 14202 | Assura One-Piece Non-Convex Urostomy Pouch | Cut-to-Fit 10mm – 55mm | Transparent | Box of 10
Assura® 1-piece urostomy Pouch
Coloplast 14202 | Pouch size: Maxi | Cut-to-Fit: 10 – 55 mm | Transparent | Flat | Extended Wear | Box of 10
- Spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness. Assura® 1-piece urostomy features the unique skin-friendly spiral adhesive
With Assura® 1-piece urostomy, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole system is removed and replaced.
Assura® 1-piece urostomy systems are available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes that can be customized, with two pouch sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Secure and easy-to-use outlet – soft plastic outlet is easy to handle, and the design of the pouch ensures there is no residual urine left in the pouch after emptying.
- Non-return valve – prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura® 1-piece urostomy is available with convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is retracted, or located in a deep skin fold or scar. It applies moderate to high pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about convexity.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!