Convatec 421638 | Natura Two Piece Convex Skin Barrier with Accordion Flange | White | Cut-to-Fit 13mm-22mm | Box of 10
Natura® Convex Skin Barrier with Accordion Flange
Convatec 421638 | Durahesive Convex Skin Barrier 45mm | Cut-to-Fit 13mm-22mm | Acrylic Tape Collar | Box of 10
The Natura Convex skin barrier with accordion and cut-to-fit opening is designed to make pouch application easier and more comfortable.
The Natura Convex skin barrier with accordion flange lifts easily to provide generous finger room so coupling is easy and comfortable.
Natura convex skin barriers are:
- Comfortable and discreet
- Simple to measure and cut
- Compatible with a range of Natura pouch options
- Available in Durahesive with acrylic or hydrocolloid tape collars
Benefits of Convexity
Convex skin barriers are designed to push down on the peristomal skin to protrude the stoma so that output is emptied into the pouching system.
- Furnish peristomal skin protection by providing a sustained and predictable wear time
- Helps maintain a secure seal between the pouch and the skin
- Helps protect from leakage and peristomal skin breakdown
- Helps the wearer feel more comfortable and secure
- Provides simple-to-use stoma care
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!