Coloplast 16486 | SenSura® Mio Flex Convex Light Skin Barrier | Pre-Cut 28mm | Coupling Red 50mm | Box of 5
SenSura® Mio Convex Light Flex Barrier
Coloplast 16486 | SenSura® Mio Flex Skin Barrier | Convex Light | Pre-Cut Stoma Opening 1-1/8″ (28mm) | Coupling Red 2″ (50mm) | Box of 5
SenSura® Mio Convex has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Flexible coupling for adaption to body contours and a discreet, flat profile
The SenSura® Mio Convex 2-piece Flex baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the well-known Flex coupling which is a secure coupling system that is flat, discreet and flexible enough to adapt to body contours. SenSura® Mio Convex Flex is available in a broad range of light convex baseplates in various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent, or with inspection window, and with coupling systems of 35, 50 or 70 mm in diameter.
* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.
No two bodies are the same. People have individual bodies that come in different sizes and shapes – and the shapes change both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find an appliance that fits.
- SenSura® Mio Convex has an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive that provide a more secure fit* to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude.
- The adaptive convex with integrated flexlines provides a unique combination of stability and flexibility, so you will experience a new level of comfort without any compromise on security.
- The elastic adhesive ensures that the product can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio Convex is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.——————–* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.
The new SenSura® Mio Convex looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura® Mio Convex is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The color of SenSura® Mio Convex is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – even white.
- SenSura® Mio Convex does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
Have you ever had problems with you ostomy pouch ballooning? The full-circle filter has a unique pre-filter that is designed to reduce this problem.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to feces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning with up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!