Coloplast 10531 | SenSura® Mio Click Non-Convex Skin Barrier | Cut-to-Fit 10mm – 65mm | Coupling Yellow 70mm | Box of 5
SenSura® Mio Click Baseplate
Coloplast 10531 | Non-Convex | Cut-to-Fit 10mm – 65mm (3/8″ – 2-1/2″) | Coupling Yellow 70mm (2-3/4″) | Box of 5
SenSura® Mio provides better fit to body and optimal discretion due to the many innovative features.
• Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
• Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
• Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
• New Click coupling for reassurance and feeling of security
The SenSura® Mio Click baseplate features an elastic adhesive that is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the new Click coupling, which gives an audible “click” when the pouch is securely locked to the baseplate. SenSura® Mio Click is available in a broad range of flat baseplates consisting of various pre-cut or cut-to-fit hole sizes which can be customized, and with transparent or neutral grey pouches in a variety of sizes, or even with an inspection window, and coupling systems of 40, 50, 60 or 70 mm in diameter.
No two bodies are the same. Real people have real bodies that come in different sizes and shapes – and the shapes change, both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find a system that fits.
- SenSura® Mio fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements, so it maintains a secure fit.
- The magic lies in the elasticity of the adhesive: it can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
- SenSura® Mio will make you feel secure, so you can be confident doing your everyday activities – even in a social context.
The new SenSura® Mio looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura® Mio is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e., textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The color of SenSura® Mio is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – even white.
- SenSura® Mio does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
Have you ever had problems with you ostomy pouch ballooning? The new full-circle filter has a unique pre-filter that is designed to reduce this problem.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to feces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning by up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!