Coloplast 13924 | Assura 2-Piece Mini Drainable Pouch | Opaque | Coupling Green 40mm | Box of 10
Assura® Drainable Pouch
Coloplast 13924 | Assura 2-Piece Mini Drainable Pouch | 9″ Length | Opaque | Coupling Green 40mm (1-9/16″) | Box of 10
Spiral adhesive for security and skin friendliness with an audible ‘click’. Assura® 2-piece is a mechanical coupling system that combines the unique spiral adhesive with an audible ‘click’ to ensure safe locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura® 2-piece drainable is available with a flat or convex, standard wear and extended wear baseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to fit sizes that can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that have a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Self-adhesive closing clip – a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Soft backing fabric – the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film – pouch is made from an odour-proof material.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura® 2-piece drainable is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage. A special oval-shaped shell creates pressure on the peristomal skin, to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude above the skin.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!