Coloplast 11195 | SenSura® Click 2 Piece Drainable Pouch | Transparent | Coupling Red 50mm | Box of 10
SenSura® Click Drainable Pouch
Coloplast 11195 | Maxi 30cm (12″) | Transparent | Coupling Red 50mm (2″) | Box of 10
SenSura Click is a two-piece system with mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the pouch is locked securely to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without the pouch having to be removed from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the SenSura double-layer baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
SenSura Click drainable is available with the flat or convex SenSura and SenSura Xprobaseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit hole sizes which can be customized, and transparent or opaque pouches in a variety of sizes.
Convex Light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Click baseplates are available in Convex Light. The oval shape of the Convex Light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex Light.
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence.
- Protection layer – protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer – keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura Click drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion.
- Hide-away outlet – the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated VELCRO® brand closure that can be easily tucked away. In fact, the pouch can be folded up and secured in its own pocket to be half its size, offering you extra discretion when you need it.
- Inspection window – makes it easier to place the adhesive correctly and allows the stoma to be checked when needed.
- Integrated filter – avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA. Used with permission.
Our online self-assessment tool, BodyCheck, will help you figure out your current body profile and whether your body has changed significantly. It has suggestions for the right pouches and accessories for you.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!