Thorne ZF813 | Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva-HP) | 60 Capsules
Available on backorder
Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva-HP)
Well-absorbed curcumin support for joint stiffness, muscle soreness, and a healthy inflammatory response.
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market, helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, and nerves.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva-HP) Details
Turmeric is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Ayurvedic medicine, for more than 2,000 years. Curcumin is turmeric’s most active component and provides numerous health benefits, including support for joint function and mobility, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant.*
Because curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response it is beneficial for anyone experiencing the bodily discomforts of life.* Curcumin can provide relief for overused muscles and joints.* In addition, maintaining a healthy inflammatory response is essential to healthy joints, muscles, brain, eyes, and blood lipids.*
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
Benefits of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
Joint Stiffness and Muscle Soreness:
- Reduces joint stiffness*
- Promotes flexibility*
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness*
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)*
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion*
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects of chronological age*
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves*
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes*
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar*
Features of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
- The most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29-times greater absorption than ordinary curcumin
- More than 30 clinical trials using the curcumin phytosome, Meriva
Risk Information: Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your health professional prior to use if you have excess stomach acid, or if you have stomach ulcers or gallstones. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your health professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!