Genestra HMF Replete | 7 – 20 g Sachets of Powder
available between $100.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
7 – 20 g Sachets of Powders
Promotes healthy gut flora in adults during antibiotic intake and in adults with IBS
- Provides live microorganisms that form part of a natural healthy gut flora
- Probiotics to significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Provides 75 billion CFU per day from human-sourced probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
HMF Replete supports healthy intestinal microflora throughout antibiotic use and in adults with IBS. The intestines contain more than 400 bacterial species, and bacterial balance needs to be maintained for healthy intestines.1 Antibiotics alter intestinal microflora, and can result in the proliferation of antibiotic resistant bacteria.2 Probiotics promote naturally healthy microflora and support normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy. IBS affects nearly 5 million Canadians and can also result from altered intestinal microflora. This leads to malabsorption of bile acids – which aid in fat digestion – and in turn, increases fluid and mucus secretion into the colon for bile acid dilution. As Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria help reabsorb bile acids, less water enters the colon, decreasing diarrheal occurrence. In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 52 adults with IBS, daily supplementation with CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-20 and CUL-34 significantly improved quality of life and bowel habit satisfaction scores, and decreased the number of days with pain within 10 weeks.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!