IODOSORB Ointment | Smith & Nephew | 66060630 | 10g Tube | Box of 4
Smith & Nephew 66060630 | 10 g Tube | Box of 4
IODOSORB is indicated for the topical treatment of chronic exuding wounds such as leg ulcers.
IODOSORB may be used on infected wounds. Where the product is used on infected wounds the Infection should be inspected and treated as per local clinical protocol.
IODOSORB may be used under compression therapy.
- IODOSORB has been shown to disrupt and substantially eradicate mature biofilms of P. aeruginosa in vitro
- Effective desloughing
- High absorption capacity
- Sustained, local, slow release of iodine which has broad spectrum antimicrobial activity in vitro including MRSA
- Disrupts and eradicates mature biofilms that can delay wound healing.
- Helps cleanse the wound bed and prepare for effective healing
- Assists with autolytic debridement by absorbing excess fluid, slough and debris
- Accelerates healing. Reduces pain and edema. Changes colour to indicate when dressing change is required.
IODOSORB ointment is a sterile antibacterial agent. 1 gram of IODOSORB ointment contains: Cadexomer iodine 500mg, equivalent to: Cadexomer 491mg, iodine 9mg. IODOSORB ointment also contains poloxamer, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 4000.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!