Coloplast 2115 | Assura® Pediatric/Kids One Piece Non-Convex Drainable Pouch | Cut-to-Fit 10mm – 35mm | Transparent | Box of 10
Assura® Pediatric 1-Piece Drainable Pouch
Coloplast 2115 | Pediatric Non-Convex 15cm (6″) | Cut-to-Fit: 10mm – 35mm (3/8″ – 1-3/8″) | Transparent | Box of 10
Assura® pediatric 1-piece drainable combines the unique skin-friendly spiral adhesive with a small pouch size made specifically for the special needs of children. With Assura® pediatric 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. Small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Assura® pediatric 1-piece closed appliances are available in transparent or opaque, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Self-adhesive closing clip – a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, providing a closure system that is both secure and hygienic
- Soft backing fabric – the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film – pouch is made from an odour-proof material.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!