Thorne ZM6 | Essential Nutrients 50+ (Formerly Multi-Encap) | 180 Capsules
Essential Nutrients 50+ (formerly Multi-Encap)
A comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle.
Designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency.
How to Use
Take 2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Essential Nutrients 50+ (formerly Multi-Encap) Details
An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Essential Nutrients 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilization of the nutrients will be maximized and health outcomes will be optimized.
Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer or a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!