- View More Brands
- Esteem + Flex Convex | Urostomy
- Active Life One-Piece Urostomy Pouch
- Active Life® One-Piece Convex Urostomy Pouch
- Active Life® One-Piece Drainable Urostomy Pouch
- Active Life® One-Piece Stoma Cap
- Active Life® One-Piece Closed-End Pouch
- Ascenta Professional
- Ontario Ostomy Supply
- Derma Science
- D drops
- Kimberly Clark
- Rochester Medical
- Rusch Teleflex
- Nature's Bounty
- Active Lifestyle
- Montreal Ostomy
- Ostomy Essentials
- Just a Drop
- Esteem™+ Flex Convex One-Piece
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Smith & Nephew
- Amici Catheters
- Integrative Therapeutics
- Nu Hope Ostomy Supplies
- Natures Way
- SALTS Healthcare - Ostomy Supplies
- Metagenics Canada
- Hollister Canada - Ostomy Supplies
- ConvaTec Canada | Ostomy Supplies
- Coloplast Canada
- Continence Care
- Dietary Supplements
- Ostomy Accessories
- Ostomy Skin Care
- Wound Care
Wound care videos and other resourcesCheck'em out
CoQ Bio Vail
Recommended Use: Helps to maintain cardiovascular health. Helps to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches and associated nausea and vomiting when taken preventative.
Recommended Dose: Adults take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day either alone or added to food or beverage, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, sorbitol, beta-cyclodextrine, xanthan gum, natural flavours, and potassium sorbate.
Cautions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners, or if migraine frequency increases and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen. ◆ Keep out of reach of children. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects. Do not use if perma seal is missing.
Storage: Best to store below 68°F. Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!