Genestra Bilberry | 60 Vegetable Capsules
available between $100.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
60 Vegetable Capsules
Natural source of anthocyanosides
• Provides antioxidants that help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals
• Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an astringent and to help relieve diarrhea
• Convenient capsule format
• Increased amount of bilberry per capsule – now provides 480 mg of bilberry fruit extract per day
Bilberry is one of the richest naturally occurring sources of anthocyanosides, which are derivatives of anthocyanins. Anthocyanosides are the primary bioactive compounds in bilberries and are responsible for their characteristic bluish-black colour. Research has found that bilberries contain higher anthocyanoside levels than other berries, such as strawberries, cranberries and raspberries. In vitro research has demonstrated that bilberry is able to decrease oxidative damage in cells, including light-induced oxidative damage in retinal photoreceptors. Bilberry is also used in Herbal Medicine as an astringent and to help relieve diarrhea.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!