AOR Bone Basics™ | 240 Capsules
available between $100.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
Out of stock
AOR04085 | 240 Capsules | 271 mg | Non-GMO | Gluten Free
Supports bone health and cartilage repair.
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Supports joint health and cartilage repair
Bone Basics is more than just a calcium supplement, it is a complete bone-building formulation that includes nutrients fundamental for maintaining mineral balance in the bone matrix and for supporting healthy joints. Bone Basics is unique because it serves not only to reduce bone loss but to maintain or even increase bone growth.
The key ingredient is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex, an extract of free-range New Zealand bovine bone (free from antibiotics and growth hormones) and a superior source of calcium and phosphorus. MCHA provides proteins, growth factors, and mucopolysaccharides that work together to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. Additional nutrients include: vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, boron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and copper. These co-factors enhance the absorption and usage of calcium and support collagen production, which builds the framework for bone.
- NPN – 80085880
- Discussion – Bone Basics™ is a multi-nutrient combination designed to support bone health. It helps in the development and maintenance of teeth, cartilage and gums and helps in connective tissue formation, production and repair. It also aids in the maintenance of proper muscle function. Contains microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex (MCHA), an extract of bovine bone derived from New Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Guarantee – AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, peanut, sulphite, mustard, dairy, eggs, nuts, or sesame seeds.
- Adult Dosage – Take one to six capsules daily with meals a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Cautions – Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking blood thinners. This product contains corn, do not use if you have an allergy.
- Disclaimer – The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Proudly Canadian!